Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Balance (NB Socktopus spoiler)

Some days the universe just gets it right; you have a hard day at work and to make up for it a lovely friend (the sort where you've known each other since you were 13 and you don't have to tidy up for) comes round for dinner and gossip, or you have a really wretched day and something lovely arrives in the post.

If I show you this:
March 036
You will know just how bad my day was (hint. I needed to be medicated with cookies by the girls). For this is the second Socktopus sock club package and it is full of pretty things -

Sock blockers with a ball of yarn carved into the ankle - and what you can't tell is the gorgeous smell from the wood
March 038
And a little pink-wrapped package
March 039

OK have I made you wait long enough yet?
March 040

This month's yarn is Sheldridge Farms in Arcade Fire and it's soft and smooth and the most perfect colours. Why do I feel the ballwinder may be coming out soon!

As I said, balance is restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment