Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sock it to me!

Yippeee Sockpalooza signups have started and I'm registered so more sock knitting on the cards. Hopefully the post office won't steal my parcels this time - I've still never got anything for either the mitten swap or a beads and buttons swap I did back in January and I've given up on that one - both of the people I was sending things to really loved their packages and it was so much fun to make things for them so I don't mind too much.

The Rolling Thunder socks are zipping along quite nicely and I'll go and pop a picture of them when the second sock is finished.


My scarf is really lovely - this is what it looked like on Monday morning and it is now 2 and a bit repeats longer and I'll be putting the edging on soon - yippee!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:29 pm

    Hi Carie,

    Wow I didn't know you never received for the mitten swap. I loved your pkg so much and the detail you put into that bag, that I want to send you a package. Email me your address so I can put a little something something in the mail for ya.

    BTW, the scarf is coming out lovely. I'm about to go cast on for something lacy.

    Necia

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment