Thursday, August 09, 2007

Socky pal ooooooooooo!!

This morning as I sat downstairs I heard the postman pushing something exciting sounding through the letter box. Sadly it turned out to be one of those charity donation bags BUT - outside on the doorstep was this:
Sockpalooza 002
Which quickly became this:
Sockpalooza 004
And was revealed to be my wonderful sockpalooza package from the sadly blogless Gloria. And the contents....

Sockpalooza 005
Well - wonderful socks in Regia bamboo which fully satisfy my inner colour junkie and are perfect for the warmer weather. Can you believe these are Gloria's first attempt at toe up socks - they are brilliant - and she managed to get a loose enough cast off which is always the thing that daunts me about toe up socks.
Sockpalooza 008
With that a postcard of Michigan, the cutest little jumper key chain and a pretty ceramic pot to keep my stitchmarkers and other odds and ends that H keeps standing on in. I feel totally spoiled - thank you very much Gloria.

1 comment:

  1. I have a creative postman too, I'll come home to a note through the door saying "left in top of dustbin". It beats trekking out to the sorting office to pick up a parcel.

    They are very pretty socks and they look to fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment