Monday, January 08, 2007

The Running Knitter

I am proud to announce that (as you can see from my tortoise above) this evening I unearthed the running shoes (I even found a matching pair after some effort) and went for a little trip round Warwick. It was a lovely night for running - dry, mild and windy but I can't say I really appreciated it after the first 10 mins - it was hard work to keep going and I'm very pleased I did - only 96.5 to go!!

Completely un-knitting-related I know but Google Pedometer is a fantastic tool for calculating distances - I was rather disheartened when the GPS seemed to say I'd only done 1.3 miles but I may have been reading the wrong display and this pedometer was very reassuring!

Now I think I've earned a little bit of time with my knitting so goodnight one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment