Saturday, January 20, 2007

All the news and Project 365!



Tims to update you on all the exciting things going on in my life. Actually that will make this a very short post. I have been at work. I have done some work. I have rearranged my office (in a way I do not like - grrrr- but the boss does). Enough said.




Because of said work I have very little knitting news and nothing that really merits a photo - I have turned the heel on my second Lorna's Laces River Rapids sock and I'm still going strong on the front of Aimee (after 3 or 4 attempts at the hem becuase I kept making daft errors!)




Ooo the other exciting thing is that my KMKS kit is on its way from the US - I'm so excited even though it will probably take really long for it to get here. I hope my pal likes her kit when it arrives too - I've seen some of the pictures on the KMKS blog (there's a link in the sidebar) and the look really cool.




Anyway today is Saturday and that means only one thing: Project 365
Sunday merits a daylight photo - this rose we found growing in our garden - a product of the mild weather perhaps?
Monday - H and I ran 4.6 miles towards my 100 miles goal and boy were our feet tired when we got home.
NB no1 - Husband's make good footrests
NB no2 - apparently so do wives!


Tuesday - last weekend in celebratory mood we finished the bottle of champagne we had at Christmas - very swish and yummy - an engagement present from H's grandmother and the perfect toast to both Christmas and H's first week in the new job.
Wednesday - the last Christmas cookie

Thursday - winding the second skein of Lorna's Laces - aren't the colours just gorgeous!Friday - yet more indoor evening photos I'm afraid - this time we have two little presents from Santa
Saturday - hurray it was sunny and bright and I'm so glad I had the chance to take photos with decent lighting - this is the church in our village against a brilliant blue sky!

Have a great weekend one and all - I'm still collecting suggestions for the tortoise's name so drop me a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment