Sunday, January 14, 2007

First sock of 2007!

Starting the New Year with a bang here is my first sock and my first Lorna's Laces sock taking advantage of the sunny weather to perch on a bush in the garden!

The pattern is my old favourite River Rapids and it looks fantastic!

This afternoon I have been playing around with some of my scrapbooking bits and bobs to make these, ATCs or Artists Trading Cards which are basically playing card sized mini pages. These three are on the theme of the 'element' Water for a swap at the end of January. They all involve collage and two of them are blue glitter shakers cards to give the movement of the water - I really enjoyed making little things because they didn't take very long but I still get the creativity high!

I'm signed up for a Valentine themed ATC swap as well so more card making is definitely in the future!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:52 am

    Just wanted to let you know your KmKs package is on its way... all the way from the U.S. of A

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment