Sunday, September 03, 2006

Podcasts

I think everyone else has already discovered these but I have to confess to a serious addiction to Podcasts. Brenda Dane's Cast On is a great favourite with many people but I have four particular favourites to share.

The first is Pointy Sticks by Christine Selleck - I love listening to her stories of her knitting and the songs she plays are just great - plus the Flying Fish Sailors 'Poke you in the Eye' theme tune is cracking!

Then my current train listening is Heather Ordover's Craft Lit which is usually a little bit of what Heather has been up to and a big chunk of the lit in question - which at present is Pride and Prejudice, always a favourite of mine and so lovely to have it read. Heather used to teach English so she always introduces the new chapters with a bit of litcrit on the previous week. Sadly I am catching up far too fast - what will I do when I finish catching up and there's only one episode a week! CraftLit is also available through ITunes which helps with the downloading!

Another podcast on ITunes is Lime and Violet - these girls just make me giggle

outload

on a train full of grumpy commuters

Seriously an achievement!

And finally another girl who makes me laugh, Manda of Knit Psychos

Go and check them all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment