Thursday, August 03, 2006

Rowan 40 - it's arrived!

Yippe yipee the new Rowan mag has arrived on the doorstep - well it arrived on Tuesday but I've been a tiddlypeep busy since then - very occasionally little litigators such as self have to go to Court and I went twice today - gaah!

Anyway....

The new Rowan is less extreme than Rowan 39 and there is a fair chance I will actually make something from this Rowan before the next one comes out (references to Carolina from 39 which may now become Aimee from Vintage Style! are atributed to the yarn leaking all over my hands and needles etc - if it hadn't done that I would have made it)

My instant favourites are Glade and Cobweb with Viktor for the lovely husband if he would let me and a bit of a hankering for Dew and Rustic, although Rustic I think is rather like Smoulder (which incidentally proceeds at a rate of knots) and I suspect I don't have the bosom for Dew - I shall watch other blogs with interest on that one.

Here are piccies of the favourites:

Glade
Dew

Victor

However, the next thing after Smoulder is definitely the tunic top from IK Autumn 2005 in Glacier Kid Classic - just got to wait until September before I can order the yarn!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love Glade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about the jumper, but Victor himself is certainly worth a second look...
    India

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment