Saturday, November 27, 2010

White Magic

Well it turns out that intensive mitten wearing can make your dreams come true - we woke up to confirmation that I will not be spending the weekend planting the tulip bulbs:

November 257
A mere dusting it's true but enough for a very special first for our wee lassie.
November 269
Kitty, bundled up like a snow bunny courtesy of a hand-me-down snow suit from her second cousin, meets SNOW!

So what do you think of snow li'l sweetheart?
November 277
"Frankly Daddy, I think it's beneath me"

Despite all of the wrapping up, it was bitterly cold today so we didn't stay outside for long.  I tried to explain how wonderful snow was, and how it all falls floaty and soft from the sky, but I'm not convinced she's quite got it.

November 282

H's two best girls - one considerably more excited by snow than the other.

2 comments:

  1. Whatever you said to her, she looks like she is keenly trying to spot more snowflakes in that last photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It shows that the snow is coming in from the east, I have more than you but less than the lady on my blogroll that lives near Whitby.

    I have some hyacinths waiting to go out, they can wait a week longer or be stuck in a pot because the earth is certainly hard as iron (and water like a stone)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment