- Watched my daughter visibly grow out of her newborn clothes.
- Gone on our first visit to the park.
- Lost track of time gazing at her cute little face and listening to her tiny snores.
- Accepted her role as her imperial highness, ruler of Daddy and the rest of the free world.
- Changed more nappies and sets of clothes as a result of mis-timed nappy changes than you would ever have thought possible.
- Developed a keen sense of the importance of bunny feet for little girls.
- Watched my precious girl smile for the first time.
- Made it to quilt class, and even managed a tiny bit of quilting.
- Knit six rounds on this sock:
(STR mediumweight in Fire on the Mountain)
- Never been happier
and as madam has just made an omnibus and fragrant noise I'm off to an appointment with the changing table!