Monday, June 12, 2006

Ugh it's hot

26 degrees, 70% humidity and a nice wool suit for work.

someone please explain why I am still knitting wooly socks in this weather.

I know! - because they're so pretty. I'm knitting up the Aqua into socks at the moment and in a Rowan-esque moment I have christened it "Sea Breeze". Sea Breeze is turning into some lacy scallop socks - piccies will follow when I have done enough to make it worthwhile.

OK, too hot now. Going to go an lie down in a bucket of water.

PS. Anyone reading this who considers 26 degrees to be nice and pleasant please come and experience the humidity which does not break but will continue for about a week (well until Wednesday according to the weather forecast)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment