Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's the weekend!

And I have been smartening up my blog - please duly admire the lovely Project Spectrum buttons which actually link to the right site, as does the Rowanette Blog Ring button.

I've also changed the little progress bars to a prettier pattern - hurray!

Much thanks to the Knitty coffeshop board for teaching my how to do it.

Unfortunately, what with the sore hand, and a slightly insane workload I've done no more this week than 45 rows of sock in assorted blue which is not yet interesting enough to merit a picture.

My plans for the weekend are to cast on the front of Electra and perhaps do a little bit more on the sock - it's all very exciting I know!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment