Months that is. Yes it's true, and I can't really believe it myself, little Kitty is the very great age of four months old.
Well my little squeaky peach you have changed in so many ways in the last month and it's wonderful to see.
Now that you are four months you:
- Sleep in your big girl cot in your own room (after Mummy and Daddy finally admitted that you had actually grown out of your moses basket), but you're never too big to snuggle up with Mummy and Daddy in their bed.
- Suck your thumb. And your fingers. And your dolly Emily. And anything else that comes into view really.
- Can scoot around in circles on your playmat if we put you down on your back, and you've just started experimenting with rolling onto your side but you haven't figured out how to get all the way over onto your front.
- Are starting to enjoy playing on your front with your teddies during tummy-time.
- Give yourself hiccups giggling at Mummy pulling funny faces and singing to you.
- Are on the cusp of 6-9 month old clothes. This means that you have grown out of two baby-gros that Mummy adored (they were from JoJo Maman Bebe; one with pink and purple flowers on a cream background and one with polar bears and penguins on pale blue, and are so cute)
- Snuggle up to Mummy for the same bedtime story every night. We like The Very Hungry Caterpillar, thank you Auntie Zee who gave it to us.
- Have definitely got more hair.
- Are currently squeaking for more food.
We love you little pip-squeak