Friday, December 31, 2010

The old year passing

In 2010 I made:

12 baby cardigans
11 pairs of socks
10 hats
7 bibs
3 pairs of bootees
3 pairs of mittens

2 blankets
1 Ishbel
1 Poppy
1 elephant
1 octopus
1 quilt

and one gorgeous adorable little baby girl.

So bye bye 2010; the year when I became a mother, and a year that despite a few ups and downs has found me the happiest and most contented yet.  I'm starting 2011 as I mean to go on; to the soundtrack of a Fisher Price rainforest jungle gym, curled up next to my husband, with my little girl in my arms, and baby sick on my shoulder.

Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:04 pm

    Just lovely. Though I don't know how you managed to create all of those lovely things AND that gorgeous little girl. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment