Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rainy Sunday Afternoon

I can't believe it's Sunday again - where do the weekends go?

My weekend has been spent going to the gym (yesterday morning) and then creaking around the house (the rest of the time). It was a killer gym class.

I've also finished the back to the quarterpint cardigan and I really like how it's looking (still not showing you any pictures though) which means I got to spend a little quality time with the Noro:
April 062
Hurrah! 8 squares finished now. I think I might be heading towards an extra-large Lizard ridge (7x5 rather than 6x4) which means there is still some way to go but I'm not loosing any of the love for this project so as H said - "it means more Noro and more knitting; you like knitting".

H has exams this coming week so it's been a quiet weekend, apart from the gym class my role has been to supply moral support and encouragement. I am reliably informed that this:
April 059
is an appropriate form of encouragement so I'm going to make a lemon meringue pie this evening for pudding as an extra revision incentive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment