Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cosy Toes

February 113
It seems only appropriate to finish my red Serendipity socks on Valentine's day!
February 117
As I was sat knitting on the train home it struck me that these had been a very fast little knit until I realised just how much time I've spent on the train recently - if you work on the basis that in the last week it has taken me almost 2 hours to get to work on 3 or 4 days, add a trip to London and a little bit of time correcting mistakes over the weekend perhaps it isn't that surprising - I've just had double the usual amount of train sock knitting time this week.
February 115

Pattern: Ninereed's Serendipity from the Rockin Sock Club 2008
Yarn: STR Lightweight in Dragons Dance
Needles : 2.25mm - medium size
Started: 6 Feb 2008
Finished: 14 Feb 2008

Result: smiles all round!
What is certainly true is that I love these socks - I can really see why people rave about Socks that Rock and I'm so glad we have our own UK equivalent in Jitterbug (STR comes in longer lengths though - a note to Colinette!).

I've still got a good chunk of yarn left over as well as the emergency keyring so I think we'll be seeing these stripes again some day!
February 118
I am off to enjoy a delicious steak and chips lovingly prepared by my husband - who also has cosy feet!
February 110
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment