Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Finishingitis

Yes I'm finally finishing things (try not to fall over from the shock!)

I have just finished my June postcard swap postcard which is horribly late - sorry Rachel - due to weddings and busy things like that

I have also finished a sleeve for the soon to be second cousin. Hopefully the sleeve will be joined by another sleeve, the hood and some sewing up before the baby arrives although I am worried about the Yarn Harlot's view that babies only arrive when the garment is finished - am I wishing a long labour on my cousin - I do hope not!

I will post piccies of things when the camera charges but in the mean time may I please direct your attention to Agnes' blog for beautiful pictures of the IK Trellis scarf which I have started (and shelved!) - it's stunning and she knit it so fast

Happy knitting one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love hearing from people so please leave a comment